Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, and Peter Cushing Cold Cast-Bronze Mini Busts

 Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, and Peter Cushing Cold Cast bronze mini busts. 1/6 scale approx. Sculpted by Kate Woodlock, and released (very briefly) through Role Models, UK. Unlike when Role Models released their pewter figures, no boxes, or certificates of any sort were issued with these.  It is estimated around 25 of each were produced in the cold cast bronze format. Making these rare, and a real collector's treasure. Produced before 2000. 1997-98  if memory serves.

 Price is depicted as Prospero from Masque of the Red Death, Peter Cushing is in the role of Van Helsing from Horror of Dracula and Christopher Lee is (naturally) Count Dracula from the same film. I live in the US. When I contacted her about acquiring these, she actually remembered me from my purchase of the pewter figures, and started the call with "It's my little friend from America, how are you, luv?"


How could you not want to do business with someone so nice? I don't know if she still doers this sort of sculpture. If she doesn't, it's a real shame. I would buy her take on Bela Lugosi in a heartbeat.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Horse Models: The Invisible Man

Opening the doors to the Manor House